Returns & Shipping
Books are eligible for returns if they are:
- Returned in the exact condition in which they were purchased AND the class for which they were purchased was cancelled or dropped during the initial drop/add period.
- Refunds will not be issued if the book is in a different condition or the student is still in the class.
- Books eligible for return must be returned within 10 days of purchase. Refunds will be processed through the Business Office and are disbursed to the student with a check. (Processing times of up to three weeks may apply.)
- Program-specific Supply Kits are only eligible for returns if they have not been opened.
- Other supplies, clothing, or other merchandise are not eligible to be returned.
The Bookstore at Wallace Community College is proud to offer shipping as an option for students using their own funds to purchase books, supplies, and merchandise through our website.
Please note the terms and conditions below:
- Shipping is only available for self-paying students (i.e., cash, check, credit cards). Students using scholarship or financial aid funds in the Bookstore are not eligible for shipping at this time.
- Shipping fees will normally be assessed by utilizing a flat rate + per item fee, unless otherwise noted by item.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable.
- Shipping is normally handled through UPS, and, as such, shipments will be required to be delivered to physical addresses (the Bookstore at Wallace Community College cannot ship to Post Office Boxes.)
- For the Spring 2021 semester, orders for shipping must be placed through the website no later than December 31, 2020.
- Shipping is only available to the continental United States.